Anyone can learn
You don't have to be a healthcare pro to be a good Pranic Healer. Although many nurses, physicians, counselors, therapists, teachers & others learn Pranic Healing, the best healers are anyone who cares!
If you have someone or something in your life you want to heal, you can be an excellent Pranic Healer.
Basic Pranic Healing (Level 1) - Sept. 10 & 11, 2022
9 am - 7 pm Saturday; 12:30 - 6:30 pm Sunday.
Circle of Miracles, 10 Beulah Rd., New Britain, PA 18901
New students: $400
Review students: $100
Advanced Pranic Healing (Level 2) - Oct. 1 & Oct. 2, 2022
9 am - 5 pm both days.
Troy Wellness, 42 Arnett Ave. (Diamond Silver Bldg), Lambertville, NJ 08530
New students: $500 or $450 if paid by Aug. 19, 2022
Review students: $125
Special! Basic AND Advanced Pranic Healing!
New students: $800 (save $100) if paid by Aug. 19, 2022
Review students: $200
We will confirm your registration via email.
As us about classes in other locations.
Putting it into practice
After you've learned the basics, higher level Pranic Healing classes can teach you how to work faster and more efficiently.
There is also a growing PA/NJ-based community that can help you practice. Resources include:
* our Healer Tools Facebook group for Q&A, tips & info;
* weekly online healing events where you can practice on live patients with other Pranic Healers;
* our online healing groups, which work together on people with different physical & emotional conditions;
* expos & wellness fairs where you can get together with other Pranic Healers;
* special events & get togethers just for Pranic Healers.
If you've taken MCKS Level 1 or higher, email PranicHealingBucksCounty@gmail.com